...you wanted Cause he's taken you for granted And everything you had got destroyed I got You Babe I got you babe I got You Babe I got you babe...You wish you were a better man You don't listen to her You don't care how it hurts Until you lose the one you wanted Because you've taken her for granted And everything you had got destroyed...Baby when you're gone (when you're gone), I realize I'm in love Days go on and on (on and on), and the nights just seem so long Even food don't taste that good, drink ain't doing what it should Things just feel so wrong (uh, yeah), baby when you're gone...Well, we know I'm going away And how I wish, I wish it weren't so so take this wine and drink with me let's delay our misery...Save tonight And fight the break of dawn Come tomorrowTomorrow I'll be gone Save tonight And fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow Tomorrow I'll be gone...If I were a boy (den kom igen), even just for a day I'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted and go Drink beer with the guys, and chase after girls I'd kick it with who I wanted and I'd never get confronted for it Cause they stick up for me If I were a boy I think I could understand How it feels to love a girl I swear I'd be a better man I'd listen to her Cause I know how it hurts...I see you when you get there, see you when you get there, if you ever get there...
och tro mig. det var inte vackert...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Hej! Snälla stanna en sekund och lämna ett meddelande! Det gör inte ont alls, och jag blir superglad. Men jag avstår gärna från reklam om din blogg...
Svar får du i det här inlägget!